- Go to https://www.ncci-cu.org
- Click on “My Account” in the upper right-hand corner of the webpage
- Click on “Get Started” under “New Member? Forgot Your Password?” Online registration form
- Enter your UA email address and press “Continue”. If it says that “the e-mail address entered was not found in the system”, you can proceed with creating a new profile account. If it says your email is already in the system, you can contact NCCI to get a username generated or a password reset.
- To create a new profile, click the “Profile Setup” button.
- Enter your information and “Continue”.
Do note – there is a place in the profile creation to enter their Affiliated Account. This field is where you should enter University of Alabama to get linked to our membership. If you miss this step, you should contact NCCI to get it added (Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you have any issue during the registration, please contact email@example.com. If the issue is not resolved, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org.